Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don (husband)

"My husband is the most godly man I know. He literally wakes up before dawn most days and walks around our house, praying for me and our family. He takes his role as spiritual leader of our family very seriously. While I'm gone on speaking or business trips, he is constantly praying for me, and telling me how proud of me he is. Most men might struggle with the way God has grown my ministry of Life-Changing Fiction™ , but not Donald. He is an amazing husband, my best friend, my Prince Charming. I believe in the next season of our lives, when the kids are older, that he and I will write some marriage books together - or maybe he'll write his own. He has much to offer for men in our day." -Karen Kingsbury www.karenkingsbury.com/faq

No comments:

Post a Comment